2007 GMC Sierra Classic 1500 Hybrid Extended Cab
SLE1 Standard Box 2WD shown
- Not Available
The 2007 Sierra Classic 1500 Hybrid Extended Cab is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available... read more in 4 trims, ranging from the SLE1 Standard Box 2WD to the SLE2 Standard Box 4WD.
Upon introduction, the SLE1 Standard Box 2WD is equipped with a standard 5.3-liter, V8, 295-horsepower, hybrid engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. The SLE2 Standard Box 4WD is equipped with a standard 5.3-liter, V8, 295-horsepower, hybrid engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2007 Sierra Classic 1500 Hybrid Extended Cab is a carryover from 2006.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2007 GMC Truck Sierra Classic 1500 Hybrid Extended Cab
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.