2007 GMC Sierra Classic 1500 Hybrid Extended Cab User Reviews
SLE1 Standard Box 4WD shown
- Not Available
- Looks and feels good.
The headrest on front seat juts forward, poking me in the back of the head, in all but the most laid back chair position. My 1994 GMC had straight up head rests.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great ride, nice handling, good driver view. Back-up sensors are a neat idea. Good sound system
- Tools are now required to remove the headlight assembly. Large gaps around tailgate, leaks in box.
Whoever designed the box on the Chev/GMC needs to go back to school. Even with the best cover, you can not prevent rain, snow or mud from entering the box, especially around the tailgate. GM had a great idea on it's earlier models where two pins could be removed and the head light popped out. Now you need screwdrivers and a sockets set to remove the headlight. The battery has been moved from the left front to the right rear and is a royal pain to remove if you need to....read morehide
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Lots of hype about this truck, but only the optional equipment it comes with I can brag on.
- At 70 mph it shakes from the excess weight in engine compartment. Fuel mileage is only 15-16 mpg
It was cool to own a hybrid but the gas mileage is actually worse than just having a 5.3L truck. When the engine cuts off so does the A/C and in traffic in the summer you have to put the truck in tow mode to keep the engine running.
I have run equipment from the outlets in the bed, but even that is unreliable.
The ride is bumpy. And the back seat is not comfortable.
I have a 2005 GMC hybrid sle, and I cannot recommend it to anyone for any reason....read morehide
2 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Ride is great, Great dash display, Good inside lighting.
- Seat belt could be better positioned.
This vehicle is noise free. The standard radio/CD speaker system is awesome. The ride on the 17" tires give a great view of the highway. Comfort and room in these seats are star value. The 8 cyclinder engine is fair on the gas. The 100,000 mile warranty is above the call of duty. Plenty of room in the back. The seats even fold down for storage space. Five stars to GM and my dealer at Alan Young....read morehide
13 out of 18 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.