2007 GMC Sierra Classic 1500 Hybrid Extended Cab User Reviews
SLE1 Standard Box 2WD shown
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Lots of hype about this truck, but only the optional equipment it comes with I can brag on.
- At 70 mph it shakes from the excess weight in engine compartment. Fuel mileage is only 15-16 mpg
It was cool to own a hybrid but the gas mileage is actually worse than just having a 5.3L truck. When the engine cuts off so does the A/C and in traffic in the summer you have to put the truck in tow mode to keep the engine running.
I have run equipment from the outlets in the bed, but even that is unreliable.
The ride is bumpy. And the back seat is not comfortable.
I have a 2005 GMC hybrid sle, and I cannot recommend it to anyone for any reason.
2 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $45,9050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.