2007 GMC Sierra Classic 1500 Hybrid Extended Cab User Reviews
SLE1 Standard Box 2WD shown
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Ride is great, Great dash display, Good inside lighting.
- Seat belt could be better positioned.
This vehicle is noise free. The standard radio/CD speaker system is awesome. The ride on the 17" tires give a great view of the highway. Comfort and room in these seats are star value. The 8 cyclinder engine is fair on the gas. The 100,000 mile warranty is above the call of duty. Plenty of room in the back. The seats even fold down for storage space. Five stars to GM and my dealer at Alan Young.
13 out of 18 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.