2007 GMC Sierra Classic 2500HD Crew Cab 4WD User Reviews
Work Truck Standard Box shown
- $14,017 - $17,386
- Decent fuel economy for the truck size
- Tires are to small makes the truck look odd
Plenty of head room and leg room. The truck has plenty of power for general farm and recreation use(fuel mileage does decrease drastically when you pull a load Duramax 6.6L). The 6 speed Allison Trans is a great option I suggest. Only thing I can say is it needs BIGGER TIRES.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very strong Duramax. Feels solid and ride confortable. Excellent towing
- The paint. They apparently used a very thin layer that scratches easily.
I had a 2004 F250 and was bought back by Ford because it was a lemon. I am very statisfied with the truck, will definitely be a GMC repeat buyer.
6 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.