2007 GMC Sierra Classic 2500HD Crew Cab 4WD User Reviews
SLT Standard Box shown
- $14,017 - $17,386
- No trim specified for this review
- Very strong Duramax. Feels solid and ride confortable. Excellent towing
- The paint. They apparently used a very thin layer that scratches easily.
I had a 2004 F250 and was bought back by Ford because it was a lemon. I am very statisfied with the truck, will definitely be a GMC repeat buyer.
6 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.