2007 GMC Sierra Classic 2500HD Regular Cab 4WD
SL Long Box shown
- $11,319 - $13,156
The 2007 Sierra Classic 2500HD Regular Cab 4WD is a 2-door, 3-passenger full size pickup, available in 3 trims,... read more ranging from the Work Truck Long Box to the SLE1 Long Box.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 6.0-liter, V8, 300-horsepower engine. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2007 Sierra Classic 2500HD Regular Cab 4WD is a carryover from 2006.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2007 GMC Truck Sierra Classic 2500HD Regular Cab 4WD
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.