2002 GMC Sierra Denali
Extended Cab Short Box AWD shown
The 2002 Sierra Denali is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury pickup, available in one trim only, the Extended Cab... read more Short Box AWD. The 2002 Sierra Denali's closest competitors include the Cadillac Escalade EXT and the Lincoln Blackwood.
Upon introduction, the Sierra Denali is equipped with a standard 6.0-liter, V8, 325-horsepower engine that achieves 12-mpg in the city and 15-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2002 Sierra Denali is reskinned for 2002.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Luxury
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.