2002 GMC Sierra Denali User Reviews
Extended Cab Short Box AWD shown
- Ample power, Quad Steer, All Wheel drive, Excellent interior and comfort features,
- Plastic front bumper/air dam limits front end ground clearance.
Purchased As New
I've owned 6 trucks, all bought new, 5 of them with 4 wheel drive. This is the best truck I've ever owned. I'll have to drive it until the wheels fall off, since GM, in its infinite wisdom, no longer offers Quad Steer. The truck rides, handles and tows great.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.