2005 GMC Sierra Denali
Crew Cab Short Box 4WD shown
The 2005 Sierra Denali is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury pickup, available in one trim only, the Crew Cab Short... read more Box 4WD. The 2005 Sierra Denali's closest competitor is the HUMMER H2 SUT.
Upon introduction, the Sierra Denali is equipped with a standard 6.0-liter, V8, 345-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 16-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2005 Sierra Denali is all-new for 2005.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.