2005 GMC Sierra Denali User Reviews
Crew Cab Short Box 4WD shown
- No trim specified for this review
- Great looks and VERY POWERFUL!!!!
- Would like to see the ride height increased and 4WS
I absolutely love this truck. I have owned over 50 cars and trucks, and by far, this is the most versatile vehicle I have owned. Having added a K&N filter and a couple of other tweeks I have averaged 15.8 MPG since the day I drove it off the lot. From towing trailers to driving twists and turns of the Blue Ridge Parkway to spanking other cars/trucks from the stoplights, this truck is truly awesome. The Sierra Denali is a Big Boys Toy. If you want to get better MPG, less towing capacity, and a lower price.......go buy one of those GIRLY Honda trucks.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.