2005 GMC Sierra Denali User Reviews
Crew Cab Short Box 4WD shown
- No trim specified for this review
- You well like it right away, after driving one
Purchased As New
I have had this trk for three years now and it has not given me any problems, NONE! It has been getting 18 MPG on the Highway and 15 & 16 in town. I added dual exhust and a K&N air system to it which I believe has taken it over 400 HP and increased the milage.
I love this truck and well keep it the rest of my life. It only has 23,000
on it now.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1854 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $45,905
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.