2005 GMC Sierra Denali User Reviews
Crew Cab Short Box 4WD shown
- No trim specified for this review
- Plenty of HP, stable ride, not a truck you see everyday
- No lift avaliable for AWD
I bought this truck with the thought of putting a med lift on it, & was told by the salesman I could do so. Later I found out you cannot lift an AWD. Pretty disappointing, but with a new set of 20s and some other minor body mods, my denali crew is distinctive and quite and eye catcher. I love the power and I keep seeing people giving bad reviews for mpg, but how hard are you guys on your truck? I know we all have the same 4.10 gears and I get 14-15 city always, no matter how hard I drive. Also, good luck finding another new truck with all the aminities this one has for the same price. I gave $31,500 for mine and that was a steal with a sticker of $43,500.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.