2006 GMC Sierra Denali
Crew Cab Short Box AWD shown
The 2006 Sierra Denali is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury pickup, available in one trim only, the Crew Cab Short... read more Box AWD. The 2006 Sierra Denali's closest competitor is the Cadillac Escalade EXT.
Upon introduction, the Sierra Denali is equipped with a standard 6.0-liter, V8, 345-horsepower engine that achieves 13-mpg in the city and 17-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2006 Sierra Denali is a carryover from 2005.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.