2007 GMC Sierra Denali
Crew Cab Short Box RWD shown
- $22,192 - $25,377
The 2007 Sierra Denali is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury pickup, available in two trims, the Crew Cab Short... read more Box RWD and the Crew Cab Short Box AWD.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 6.2-liter, V8, 403-horsepower engine. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2007 Sierra Denali is redesigned for 2007.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2007 GMC Truck Sierra Denali
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.