2009 GMC Sierra Denali User Reviews
Crew Cab Short Box AWD shown
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Horsepower 403/ interior and exterior design / good MPG on freeway - good on long trips, about 19mpg
- in town driving is 13mpg. / should come with running boards
Best looking truck out there. Black sets off the chrome. I believe this truck has the 6.2 liter corvette engine in it. Great high end truck. The escalade truck and suv also have the same engine but for 10-20k more $.
Great MPG considering its full size and horsepower since it has a 6 speed transmission.
The toyota tacoma and honda ridgeline V-6's don't get much better mileage than this full size V-8 beauty.
11 out of 12 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.