2500HD Crew Cab 4WD shown
- $33,219 - $38,128
The 2011 Sierra Denali is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury pickup, available in 8 trims, ranging from the 1500... read more Crew Cab 2WD to the 3500HD Crew Cab DRW 4WD.
Upon introduction, the 1500 Crew Cab 2WD is equipped with a standard 6.2-liter, V8, 403-horsepower, flexible fuel engine that achieves 13-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. The 3500HD Crew Cab DRW 4WD is equipped with a standard 6.0-liter, V8, 360-horsepower engine. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2011 Sierra Denali is a carryover from 2010.
8 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2011 GMC Truck Sierra Denali
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,310 - $35,2000 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.