2000 GMC Sonoma 2WD
SL Regular Cab 7.4' Box shown
- $2,196 - $3,324
The 2000 Sonoma 2WD is a 2- or 3-door, up to 5-passenger compact pickup, available in 6 trims, ranging from... read more the SL Regular Cab 6.1' Box to the SLS Extended Cab 6.1' Box. The 2000 Sonoma 2WD's closest competitors include the Chevrolet S-10 2WD, the Isuzu Hombre, and the Toyota Tacoma 4X2.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 2.2-liter, I4, 120-horsepower, flexible fuel engine that achieves 23-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2000 GMC Truck Sonoma 2WD
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,310 - $35,2000 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.