1997 GMC Sonoma 4WD
SLS Reg Cab 6.1' shown
- $2,021 - $2,344
The 1997 Sonoma 4WD is a 2-door, up to 5-passenger compact pickup, available in 7 trims, ranging from the... read more SL Reg Cab 6.1' to the Ext Sportside 6.1'.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 4.3-liter, V6, 180-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 22-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
7 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1997 GMC Truck Sonoma 4WD
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.