2001 GMC Sonoma 4WD
SL Extended Cab Short Box shown
- $3,879 - $5,246
The 2001 Sonoma 4WD is a 3- or 4-door, up to 5-passenger compact pickup, available in 3 trims, ranging from... read more the SL Extended Cab Short Box to the SLS Crew Cab Short Box. The 2001 Sonoma 4WD's closest competitors include the Chevrolet S-10 4WD, the Ford Ranger Super Cab 4.0L Styleside 4x4, and the Nissan Frontier 4X4.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 4.3-liter, V6, 190-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on the SL Extended Cab Short Box, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on the SLS Crew Cab Short Box.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2001 GMC Truck Sonoma 4WD
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Compact
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.