2003 GMC Sonoma
Crew Cab SLS 4WD shown
- $3,115 - $6,516
The 2003 Sonoma is a 2-, 3- or 4-door, up to 5-passenger compact pickup, available in 9 trims, ranging from... read more the Regular Cab SL Short Box 2WD to the Crew Cab SLS 4WD. The 2003 Sonoma's closest competitors include the Chevrolet S-10, the Ford Ranger Super Cab 4x2, and the Toyota Tacoma 4X4.
Upon introduction, the Regular Cab SL Short Box 2WD is equipped with a standard 2.2-liter, I4, 120-horsepower engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The Crew Cab SLS 4WD is equipped with a standard 4.3-liter, V6, 190-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2003 Sonoma is a carryover from 2002.
9 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2003 GMC Truck Sonoma
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Compact
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.