2007 GMC Acadia User Reviews
SLT-1 FWD shown
- $12,323 - $16,750
- No trim specified for this review
- big interior in a relatively small suv, good fuel economy, feels like you're driving a car
- reliability has been less than stellar, assuming first model year bugs to work out
Purchased As New
First of all, I really like this vehicle. Its huge interior compliments nicely its carlike driving dynamics and relatively small exterior. There's no "truckiness" about it. We've had a few bugs to work out with it however, specificaly in the heating/cooling system and with a couple electrical gremlins. I'm assuming these have been worked out with later model years. That being said, if you're looking for a great crossover with utility and style, and aren't willing to step into a minivan, this is a great vehicle.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
GMC Canyon will debut in Detroit
With the debut of the Chevrolet Colorado at November's Los Angeles Auto Show, perhaps it was onl...Read Full Review
2015 Chevy Tahoe, Suburban and GMC Yukon unveiled
General Motors has today unveiled its new family of fullsize SUVs, including the 2015 Chevy Tahoe, i...Read Full Review
Redesigned Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL coming soon
General Motors is aiming to make living large more comfortable, connected, and fuel-efficient with t...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles