2007 GMC Acadia User Reviews
SLT-2 AWD shown
- $12,323 - $16,750
- No trim specified for this review
- comfortable third row seating, sporty apperance, good fuel economy, dual climate, plenty cargo spac
- DVD player blocks rear window, small objects difficult to remove from floor smart glide tracks
This is the best Crossover on the market. Lots of up grades. Wonderful vechile that can easily seat large families of 7 or 8. GMC really studied this design and got it correct. Feels like a mini-van as far as being roomy, but looks like a sporty SUV. This is a smooth ride. Handles like a car. This vechile has enough power to tow with ease. Side impact bags come standard.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
GMC Canyon will debut in Detroit
With the debut of the Chevrolet Colorado at November's Los Angeles Auto Show, perhaps it was onl...Read Full Review
GMC's Denali offerings are going great guns
The Denali trim that GMC uses to denote its top-of-the-line vehicles was introduced back in 1999, pa...Read Full Review
GMC Canyon vs. Chevy Colorado: Mid-Size Sibling Rivalry
If there’s one thing we are sure learn in 2014, it’s that the mid-size truck is back– thanks t...Read Full Review
GMC to get own model not shared with Chevy?
For years, GMC has existed as a brand without a single unique product, reconstituting Chevrolet truc...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles