2007 GMC Acadia User Reviews
SLT-2 AWD shown
- $12,323 - $16,750
- No trim specified for this review
- comfortable third row seating, sporty apperance, good fuel economy, dual climate, plenty cargo spac
- DVD player blocks rear window, small objects difficult to remove from floor smart glide tracks
This is the best Crossover on the market. Lots of up grades. Wonderful vechile that can easily seat large families of 7 or 8. GMC really studied this design and got it correct. Feels like a mini-van as far as being roomy, but looks like a sporty SUV. This is a smooth ride. Handles like a car. This vechile has enough power to tow with ease. Side impact bags come standard.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
2015 Chevy Tahoe, Suburban and GMC Yukon unveiled
General Motors has today unveiled its new family of fullsize SUVs, including the 2015 Chevy Tahoe, i...Read Full Review
Redesigned Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL coming soon
General Motors is aiming to make living large more comfortable, connected, and fuel-efficient with t...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles