2008 GMC Acadia User Reviews
SLE-1 FWD shown
- $14,164 - $19,143
- No trim specified for this review
- it has a nice size gps screen
- Horrible gas mileage. No better than 14.5 city and maybe 17 highway
The number 1 proublem is the gas milage. 14.5 around town I dont have a heavy foot. and the GMC service people says this may very with different drivers. the middle row seat do not recline very much, may be 3 inches. which does not help when a child falls asleep,or an adult. the middle seat is not easy to move forward to give the third row room for their feet. I do have a rattle in the dash.
1 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
2015 Chevy Tahoe, Suburban and GMC Yukon unveiled
General Motors has today unveiled its new family of fullsize SUVs, including the 2015 Chevy Tahoe, i...Read Full Review
Redesigned Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL coming soon
General Motors is aiming to make living large more comfortable, connected, and fuel-efficient with t...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles