2008 GMC Acadia User Reviews
SLT-1 FWD shown
- $14,164 - $19,143
- No trim specified for this review
- More space..safety..style. power...fuel economy is good for 7 to 8 pssnger
- Rough and sounds makes noisy inside when driving in rough road..
drive my acadia from sfo to cache creekkk..i've got 20mpg..average city and highway is 16mpg..its quite inside...my wife able to sleep well since she works from niteshift..no abnormal sound from engine..got more power even light step n gas..more space for my cargo..furnitures..i've bought this car n Oct. 29/07..up todate, i've got no disappointing experience..pretty much am enjoying my ride..am so proud coz, i've been interviewed while am n parking, gas station, in malls about this car..style..color..other information.I beleive n five star safety rating of acadia..what a kind of sound.!!!!.entertainment..like bose..yahhh..
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
2015 Chevy Tahoe, Suburban and GMC Yukon unveiled
General Motors has today unveiled its new family of fullsize SUVs, including the 2015 Chevy Tahoe, i...Read Full Review
Redesigned Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL coming soon
General Motors is aiming to make living large more comfortable, connected, and fuel-efficient with t...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles