2008 GMC Acadia User Reviews
SLT-1 FWD shown
- $14,164 - $19,143
- No trim specified for this review
- Love the body style- very smooth ride-touch screen navigation-3rd row seats fold down flat
- Not a big fan of the 2nd row seat tracks on the floor
Purchased As New
I bought as a demo wth 5k miles on it; I now have 16k and it is an awesome vehicle! I had a Cadillac SRX before and was worried I wouldn't like the ride of the Acadia but it is very smooth! Much more spacious than the Caddy too. I have two large dogs and I was having a hard time finding an SUV where the 3rd row seat would fold down flat enough so there is no opportunity for them to get a foot caught between the 2nd and 3rd row. This was the ONLY SUV with a dog friendly cargo area and my pups love it as much as I do!! As far as gas mileage, I am averaging 16-17 mph in the city.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
GMC Canyon will debut in Detroit
With the debut of the Chevrolet Colorado at November's Los Angeles Auto Show, perhaps it was onl...Read Full Review
2015 Chevy Tahoe, Suburban and GMC Yukon unveiled
General Motors has today unveiled its new family of fullsize SUVs, including the 2015 Chevy Tahoe, i...Read Full Review
Redesigned Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL coming soon
General Motors is aiming to make living large more comfortable, connected, and fuel-efficient with t...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles