2008 GMC Acadia User Reviews
SLT-1 FWD shown
- $14,164 - $19,143
- No trim specified for this review
- Outstanding electronics, elegant design and look, smooth ride, space
- HUD, Power lift gate and 115 v outlet cannot be added. Poor quality Leather, Plastic and floor mats
Purchased As New
Among the many SUVs and CUVs that I checked or test drove, GMC Acadia was my number one choice. I love the exterior and interior design. It is loaded with bunch of gadgets. My kids were happy browsing their photos from the digital cam on the DVD screen. Excellent storage and cargo space larger than Yukon, Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot, Nissan Armada, Toyota Land cruiser, and Hyundai Traverse. It can fit eight adults comfortably. Unlike other SUVs and CUVs, sitting on the third row you do not feel your legs are raised so high. Access to the third row is easy.
Pros: The other day I washed it and to my astonishment I was very much disappointed by the amount of cheap plastic this vehicle has. I also hate the quality of the floor mats. The seat leather is not as expected in a car that cost this much.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
2015 Chevy Tahoe, Suburban and GMC Yukon unveiled
General Motors has today unveiled its new family of fullsize SUVs, including the 2015 Chevy Tahoe, i...Read Full Review
Redesigned Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL coming soon
General Motors is aiming to make living large more comfortable, connected, and fuel-efficient with t...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles