2009 GMC Acadia User Reviews
SLT-1 FWD shown
- $17,157 - $22,605
- No trim specified for this review
- Large size, access to 3rd row, build quality, ride
- Expensive, cheap interior plastics
Purchased As New
Former import only buyer. Picked Acadia over Acura/Honda/Toyota due to easy 3rd row access and size. Interior plastics (dash & door panels) not up to scratch compared with competitors, but fit and build quality very good. Top marks for comfort, ride, power and looks, but can be thirsty around town and was quite expensive. Chose SLT2 with 19" wheels, running boards, flaps and roof bars....heated & cooled seats, double sun roof, Nav & DVD bringing total to just under $50k. Overall very impressed and happy with my purchase !!
4 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
2015 Chevy Tahoe, Suburban and GMC Yukon unveiled
General Motors has today unveiled its new family of fullsize SUVs, including the 2015 Chevy Tahoe, i...Read Full Review
Redesigned Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL coming soon
General Motors is aiming to make living large more comfortable, connected, and fuel-efficient with t...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles