2012 GMC Acadia User Reviews
SLT-1 AWD shown
- $23,871 - $39,544
- No trim specified for this review
- Spacious, hugs the road like a car,
- from start to go i think the power should be a little better.
Purchased As New
Currently have 1700 miles
at 1000 miles I Took a trip from CT to MD. 330 miles each way, averaged 22 mpg doing 65-70mph and averaged 21 doing 75mph.
Driving around town 50 percent mixed in with about 50 percent highway i averaged 16.5 to 17mpg .
Can't wait to see what mpg i get when it breaks in!!
As for size and comfort its all great.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
2015 Chevy Tahoe, Suburban and GMC Yukon unveiled
General Motors has today unveiled its new family of fullsize SUVs, including the 2015 Chevy Tahoe, i...Read Full Review
Redesigned Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL coming soon
General Motors is aiming to make living large more comfortable, connected, and fuel-efficient with t...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles