2005 GMC Envoy XUV User Reviews
SLE 4WD shown
- $7,085 - $8,624
- No trim specified for this review
- very smooth ride, quiet, really like XM radio and onstar. very comfortable to drive
- needs more storage compartments, bigger console
Envoy is a great mid size SUV. I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for SUV, especially with the GMC incentives at this time.
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
2015 Chevy Tahoe, Suburban and GMC Yukon unveiled
General Motors has today unveiled its new family of fullsize SUVs, including the 2015 Chevy Tahoe, i...Read Full Review
Redesigned Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL coming soon
General Motors is aiming to make living large more comfortable, connected, and fuel-efficient with t...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles