The 1998 Envoy is a 4-door, 5-passenger sport-utility, available in one trim only, the Base. The 1998 Envoy's... read more closest competitors include the Ford Explorer 4WD, the Mercury Mountaineer, and the Oldsmobile Bravada.
Upon introduction, the Envoy is equipped with a standard 4.3-liter, V6, 190-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
GMC Canyon will debut in Detroit
With the debut of the Chevrolet Colorado at November's Los Angeles Auto Show, perhaps it was onl...Read Full Review
2015 Chevy Tahoe, Suburban and GMC Yukon unveiled
General Motors has today unveiled its new family of fullsize SUVs, including the 2015 Chevy Tahoe, i...Read Full Review
Redesigned Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL coming soon
General Motors is aiming to make living large more comfortable, connected, and fuel-efficient with t...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles