2002 GMC Envoy
SLE 2WD shown
- $4,239 - $5,313
The 2002 Envoy is a 4-door, 5-passenger sport-utility, available in 4 trims, ranging from the SLE 2WD to the... read more SLT 4WD. The 2002 Envoy's closest competitors include the Chevrolet All New TrailBlazer, the Isuzu Rodeo, and the Toyota Sequoia.
Upon introduction, the SLE 2WD is equipped with a standard 4.2-liter, I6, 270-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 22-mpg on the highway. The SLT 4WD is equipped with a standard 4.2-liter, I6, 270-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2002 Envoy is all-new for 2002.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2002 GMC Envoy
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.