2004 GMC Envoy
SLT 4WD shown
- $5,330 - $6,526
The 2004 Envoy is a 4-door, 5-passenger sport-utility, available in 4 trims, ranging from the SLE 2WD to the... read more SLT 4WD. The 2004 Envoy's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Suburban, the Isuzu Ascender 5-Passenger, and the Volkswagen Touareg.
Upon introduction, the SLE 2WD is equipped with a standard 4.2-liter, I6, 275-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. The SLT 4WD is equipped with a standard 4.2-liter, I6, 275-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2004 Envoy is a carryover from 2003.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 GMC Envoy
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
2015 Chevy Tahoe, Suburban and GMC Yukon unveiled
General Motors has today unveiled its new family of fullsize SUVs, including the 2015 Chevy Tahoe, i...Read Full Review
Redesigned Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL coming soon
General Motors is aiming to make living large more comfortable, connected, and fuel-efficient with t...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles