2005 GMC Envoy
There are 3 user reviews for the Denali 4WD trim shown below
- Roomy Backseat, loaded with options for convenience, sound proofed
- 6 disk in-dash doesn't play MP3 CDs
Until, I've always driven Grand Cherokee - Larados and Limited. I was planning on my next purchase to be the 2006 Grand Cherokoee Overlan until I test drive the 2005 Envoy Denali.
This truck is loaded with every option available including the powerful 5.3 Vortec V8. The windows are special coated to futher "sound proof" the vehicle. The ride is great!
The one option I wish GMC would pick-up are SmartBeam Head Lamps (currently on the redesigned Grand Cherokee). I do a lot of country driving and this option is really helpful!...read morehide
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- love the truck, great gas mileage, superb strength, pulls my malibu boat with ease, great road handl
- could use a bit more sound proofing under body, shocks get real stiff with cold weather
great family and business vehical, "all round perfect truck for mid sized family who loves to travel, we've got already 90000 km in a 2 year span, never had any mechanical problems, the air balancing system is the best, towing capacity is above what i expected.
still get great gas mileage when pulling a 3000 lb. malibu ski boat.
will replace this one with a new model real soon
keep up the fantastic work GMC....read morehide
9 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Apperance, Interior, Bose Radio, Crome Rims and Grill
- No space inside, Bad at Top Speeds
Good at driving and not bad at the apperance and the comfort is not all that bad...
12 out of 26 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
( What's this? )