2005 GMC Envoy User Reviews
SLT 2WD shown
- $6,171 - $8,697
- No trim specified for this review
- Roomy Backseat, loaded with options for convenience, sound proofed
- 6 disk in-dash doesn't play MP3 CDs
Until, I've always driven Grand Cherokee - Larados and Limited. I was planning on my next purchase to be the 2006 Grand Cherokoee Overlan until I test drive the 2005 Envoy Denali.
This truck is loaded with every option available including the powerful 5.3 Vortec V8. The windows are special coated to futher "sound proof" the vehicle. The ride is great!
The one option I wish GMC would pick-up are SmartBeam Head Lamps (currently on the redesigned Grand Cherokee). I do a lot of country driving and this option is really helpful!
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
2015 Chevy Tahoe, Suburban and GMC Yukon unveiled
General Motors has today unveiled its new family of fullsize SUVs, including the 2015 Chevy Tahoe, i...Read Full Review
Redesigned Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL coming soon
General Motors is aiming to make living large more comfortable, connected, and fuel-efficient with t...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles