2005 GMC Envoy User Reviews
Denali 2WD shown
- $6,171 - $8,697
- No trim specified for this review
- This car has a very smooth ride. More bells and whistles than Trailblazer.
- Need to update dashboard
I love driving this car. I do not notice bumps in the road and has a solid feel. Purchased with Employee Discount that's being offered to all. With a little hastling I got a SLE 1SB with options for 23K.
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
2015 Chevy Tahoe, Suburban and GMC Yukon unveiled
General Motors has today unveiled its new family of fullsize SUVs, including the 2015 Chevy Tahoe, i...Read Full Review
Redesigned Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL coming soon
General Motors is aiming to make living large more comfortable, connected, and fuel-efficient with t...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles