Denali 4WD shown
- $7,235 - $10,612
The 2006 Envoy is a 4-door, 5-passenger sport-utility, available in 6 trims, ranging from the SLE 2WD to the... read more Denali 4WD. The 2006 Envoy's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Suburban, the Jeep Commander, and the Toyota Sequoia.
Upon introduction, the SLE 2WD is equipped with a standard 4.2-liter, I6, 291-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 22-mpg on the highway. The Denali 4WD is equipped with a standard 5.3-liter, V8, 300-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2006 Envoy is a carryover from 2005.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 GMC Envoy
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.