2006 GMC Envoy User Reviews
Denali 2WD shown
- $7,235 - $10,612
- No trim specified for this review
- Great ride, Comfortable on long rides,
- City gas mileage is terrible Avg 8 miles a gallon, Back seats a bit tight for a luxury SUV
this Suv has a great comfortable ride, I've had the Suv about 3 months and have taken numerous 3 hour trips and on the highway it feels great except for some road noise at high speeds. I've got up to about 90 mph on highway and ride was still smooth with no panic attacks about my car dying or shaking like it will break down.
I avg about 16 mpg on highway, I wish the pick-up was a bit smoother but not to bad.
Gm could give better rims for a $35,000 suv
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
2015 Chevy Tahoe, Suburban and GMC Yukon unveiled
General Motors has today unveiled its new family of fullsize SUVs, including the 2015 Chevy Tahoe, i...Read Full Review
Redesigned Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL coming soon
General Motors is aiming to make living large more comfortable, connected, and fuel-efficient with t...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles