2006 GMC Envoy User Reviews
SLE 2WD shown
- $7,235 - $10,612
- No trim specified for this review
- Great ride, Comfortable on long rides,
- City gas mileage is terrible Avg 8 miles a gallon, Back seats a bit tight for a luxury SUV
this Suv has a great comfortable ride, I've had the Suv about 3 months and have taken numerous 3 hour trips and on the highway it feels great except for some road noise at high speeds. I've got up to about 90 mph on highway and ride was still smooth with no panic attacks about my car dying or shaking like it will break down.
I avg about 16 mpg on highway, I wish the pick-up was a bit smoother but not to bad.
Gm could give better rims for a $35,000 suv
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
GMC Canyon will debut in Detroit
With the debut of the Chevrolet Colorado at November's Los Angeles Auto Show, perhaps it was onl...Read Full Review
GMC's Denali offerings are going great guns
The Denali trim that GMC uses to denote its top-of-the-line vehicles was introduced back in 1999, pa...Read Full Review
GMC Canyon vs. Chevy Colorado: Mid-Size Sibling Rivalry
If there’s one thing we are sure learn in 2014, it’s that the mid-size truck is back– thanks t...Read Full Review
GMC to get own model not shared with Chevy?
For years, GMC has existed as a brand without a single unique product, reconstituting Chevrolet truc...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles