2006 GMC Envoy User Reviews
SLE 2WD shown
- $7,235 - $10,612
- No trim specified for this review
- Smooth ride, alot of power, love the 4WD and Bose stereo system.
- Only con is the high fuel costs in Hawaii that makes it difficult to keep it on the road
Won my 2006 GMC Envoy SLT in the 2005 On-Star 1000 Cars in the Month of May promotion. It is still the talk of the town here. My family loves the ride and feels very secure in it. I had a chance to use the 4WD one weekend and the power was unbelievable! The heat pampering on the drive home is such a relief on our backs after a long day at work. The federal and state taxes I paid was well worth winning my Envoy and I know we will enjoy it for years to come. Thank you On-Star & GMC
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
2015 Chevy Tahoe, Suburban and GMC Yukon unveiled
General Motors has today unveiled its new family of fullsize SUVs, including the 2015 Chevy Tahoe, i...Read Full Review
Redesigned Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL coming soon
General Motors is aiming to make living large more comfortable, connected, and fuel-efficient with t...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles