2006 GMC Envoy User Reviews
Denali 4WD shown
- $7,235 - $10,612
- No trim specified for this review
- Feels like a sedan, Comfortable, Good bang for the buck
- Seat Belt Attached to the seat. Not enough space in center console to put stuff.
Recently bought a 2006 GMC Envoy. Was expecting a Truck/bumpy ride. This one rides like a sedan. Powerful, Comfortable. I like the On-star stuff. Use it to haul a 21' Sea Ray. Only notice you are hauling a boat in the gas mileage. This car is mostly used for Real Estate. Gas mileage is not that bad with the amount of driving I do. Plenty of space and power for family and customers.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
2015 Chevy Tahoe, Suburban and GMC Yukon unveiled
General Motors has today unveiled its new family of fullsize SUVs, including the 2015 Chevy Tahoe, i...Read Full Review
Redesigned Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL coming soon
General Motors is aiming to make living large more comfortable, connected, and fuel-efficient with t...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles