2000 GMC Jimmy 2 Door
SLS/1SA 2WD shown
- $1,883 - $3,014
The 2000 Jimmy 2 Door is a 2-door, 4-passenger sport-utility, available in 4 trims, ranging from the SLS/1SA... read more 2WD to the SLS/1SB 4WD. The 2000 Jimmy 2 Door's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Blazer 2 Door, the Isuzu Rodeo, and the Toyota 4Runner.
Upon introduction, the SLS/1SA 2WD is equipped with a standard 4.3-liter, V6, 190-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The SLS/1SB 4WD is equipped with a standard 4.3-liter, V6, 190-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is optional.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2000 GMC Jimmy 2 Door
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
2015 Chevy Tahoe, Suburban and GMC Yukon unveiled
General Motors has today unveiled its new family of fullsize SUVs, including the 2015 Chevy Tahoe, i...Read Full Review
Redesigned Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL coming soon
General Motors is aiming to make living large more comfortable, connected, and fuel-efficient with t...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles