1998 GMC Jimmy
4 Door SL 4WD shown
- $1,645 - $2,807
The 1998 Jimmy is a 2- or 4-door, 5-passenger sport-utility, available in 4 trims, ranging from the 2 Door... read more SL 2WD to the 4 Door SL 4WD. The 1998 Jimmy's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Blazer, the Isuzu Rodeo, and the Toyota 4Runner.
Upon introduction, the 2 Door SL 2WD is equipped with a standard 4.3-liter, V6, 190-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is optional. The 4 Door SL 4WD is equipped with a standard 4.3-liter, V6, 190-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1998 GMC Jimmy
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.