2005 GMC Safari Passenger Van User Reviews
All Wheel Drive shown
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- sits higher than a car, all seats can be removed, great for hauling and towing, strong engine.
- sucks gas, small glove compartment.
Need to make a longer version of this van, more compartment spaces and a little more ingenuity that the japanese vans have,ie. versatile cup holders, visors with extensions etc...
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Vans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
2015 Chevy Tahoe, Suburban and GMC Yukon unveiled
General Motors has today unveiled its new family of fullsize SUVs, including the 2015 Chevy Tahoe, i...Read Full Review
Redesigned Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL coming soon
General Motors is aiming to make living large more comfortable, connected, and fuel-efficient with t...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles