1997 GMC Suburban
- Not Available
The 1997 Suburban is a 4-door, up to 9-passenger sport-utility, available in 4 trims, ranging from the C1500... read more to the K2500.
Upon introduction, the C1500 is equipped with a standard 5.7-liter, V8, 255-horsepower engine that achieves 13-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. The K2500 is equipped with a standard 5.7-liter, V8, 255-horsepower engine. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1997 GMC Suburban
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Large
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
2015 Chevy Tahoe, Suburban and GMC Yukon unveiled
General Motors has today unveiled its new family of fullsize SUVs, including the 2015 Chevy Tahoe, i...Read Full Review
Redesigned Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL coming soon
General Motors is aiming to make living large more comfortable, connected, and fuel-efficient with t...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles