2011 GMC Terrain
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$22,602 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 24000 milesChange condition or location
- 2.4L I4, 16 valves, 182 hp @ 6700 rpm
- 6 speed automatic transmission
- 20 mpg city / 29 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- handles decent, reasonabl...
- poor fuel economy
“GM is lying through their teeth about the fuel economy on this model! I got almost 18mpg with my denali and it had a 6.2 litre engine. My ...”more
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
2015 Chevy Tahoe, Suburban and GMC Yukon unveiled
General Motors has today unveiled its new family of fullsize SUVs, including the 2015 Chevy Tahoe, i...Read Full Review
Redesigned Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL coming soon
General Motors is aiming to make living large more comfortable, connected, and fuel-efficient with t...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles