2010 GMC Yukon 2WD
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$28,831 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 36000 milesChange condition or location
- 5.3L V8, 16 valves, 320 hp @ 5400 rpm
- 6 speed automatic transmission
- 15 mpg city / 21 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
“Love it. only confusing thing is the auto start with the door lock.. the car locks itself when auto started i did this while back door was ...”more
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
2015 Chevy Tahoe, Suburban and GMC Yukon unveiled
General Motors has today unveiled its new family of fullsize SUVs, including the 2015 Chevy Tahoe, i...Read Full Review
Redesigned Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL coming soon
General Motors is aiming to make living large more comfortable, connected, and fuel-efficient with t...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles