2007 GMC Yukon 4WD User Reviews
- $17,005 - $19,651
- No trim specified for this review
- absolutly the best full sized SUV I ever ever owned.
- added mud guards, noise now coming from driver mirror, (turn up stereo)
this new version of the Yukon has incredable appeal, the ride is great, the gas comsumption is better than expected, the options are fabulous, the interior apperance is right up there with the rest of them in higher price points.
the towing capacity is great even with a load full of adults.
I Just Love It.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
GMC Canyon will debut in Detroit
With the debut of the Chevrolet Colorado at November's Los Angeles Auto Show, perhaps it was onl...Read Full Review
GMC's Denali offerings are going great guns
The Denali trim that GMC uses to denote its top-of-the-line vehicles was introduced back in 1999, pa...Read Full Review
GMC Canyon vs. Chevy Colorado: Mid-Size Sibling Rivalry
If there’s one thing we are sure learn in 2014, it’s that the mid-size truck is back– thanks t...Read Full Review
GMC to get own model not shared with Chevy?
For years, GMC has existed as a brand without a single unique product, reconstituting Chevrolet truc...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles