2007 GMC Yukon 4WD
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$19,651 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 72000 milesChange condition or location
- 5.3L V8, 16 valves, 320 hp @ 5200 rpm
- 4 speed automatic transmission
- 16 mpg city / 21 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Love the V8 to V4 feature...
- None really.
“Have the six seat option with plenty of room for everyone, the tri zone heat and air are the best ever, as well as the separate radio and HV...”more
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,310 - $35,2000 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
2015 Chevy Tahoe, Suburban and GMC Yukon unveiled
General Motors has today unveiled its new family of fullsize SUVs, including the 2015 Chevy Tahoe, i...Read Full Review
Redesigned Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL coming soon
General Motors is aiming to make living large more comfortable, connected, and fuel-efficient with t...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles