2012 GMC Yukon Denali Hybrid
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$49,174 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 12000 milesChange condition or location
- 6.0L V8, 16 valves, 369 hp @ -19 rpm
- 4 speed automatic transmission
- 20 mpg city / 23 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Good fuel and good value,...
- Seats not folded flat and...
“This SUV hybrid actually has better fuel consumption than many mid-sized crossover made from Europe and Asia. It can toll much heavy load t...”more
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
GMC Canyon will debut in Detroit
With the debut of the Chevrolet Colorado at November's Los Angeles Auto Show, perhaps it was onl...Read Full Review
2015 Chevy Tahoe, Suburban and GMC Yukon unveiled
General Motors has today unveiled its new family of fullsize SUVs, including the 2015 Chevy Tahoe, i...Read Full Review
Redesigned Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL coming soon
General Motors is aiming to make living large more comfortable, connected, and fuel-efficient with t...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles