2004 GMC Yukon Denali
All-Wheel Drive shown
The 2004 Yukon Denali is a 4-door, up to 8-passenger luxury sport-utility, available in one trim only, the... read more All-Wheel Drive. The 2004 Yukon Denali's closest competitors include the Cadillac Escalade, the Cadillac Escalade ESV, and the Lincoln Navigator.
Upon introduction, the Yukon Denali is equipped with a standard 6.0-liter, V8, 325-horsepower engine that achieves 13-mpg in the city and 17-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2004 Yukon Denali is a carryover from 2003.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Luxury
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
2015 Chevy Tahoe, Suburban and GMC Yukon unveiled
General Motors has today unveiled its new family of fullsize SUVs, including the 2015 Chevy Tahoe, i...Read Full Review
Redesigned Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL coming soon
General Motors is aiming to make living large more comfortable, connected, and fuel-efficient with t...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles